We’ve teamed up with Massage Magazine Insurance Plus to create a Reiki insurance policy specially designed for our members for an exclusive rate of only $149.00/year.
Look at this amazing list of benefits:
- Multiple modalities: One policy covers over 450 modalities at no additional cost. This includes Reiki plus most forms of massage, body work and energy therapy all the way to yoga and dance instruction. To see all modalities covered, click here.
- Professional Liability: Covers claims made because of misconduct or lack of ordinary skill.
- General Liability: Coverage against liability for negligent acts and/or omissions on the part of the named insured that result in bodily injury whether inside or outside the premises of a business.
- Covers Reiki sessions and classes.
- Includes Animal Reiki, $5000/animal.
- Product Liability Coverage: Covers claims made against you for damage or injury resulting from a product you use on clients.
- Policy travels with you. You’re covered anywhere you practice and teach in the US.
- $2 Million Per Occurrence
- $3 Million Annual Aggregate Coverage
- $2 Million Product Coverage
- $100,000 Rental Damage Coverage: Covers damage to the space you work in.
- $25,000 Identity Protection Plan
- $1,000 Stolen Equipment Coverage: As an example if your Reiki table is stolen.
- Access group rates on health insurance coverage options including Non-ACA, telehealth, dental, and vision plans.
- Receive a FREE Professional Website to promote your business and manage your practice Learn More.
- Instant Coverage: You’re covered as soon as your credit card payment is authorized.
- One low price: $149.00/year.
- Insurance underwriter: Aspen Specialty Insurance Company, wholly owned subsidiary of Aspen Insurance Holdings, LTD. A rated (Excellent) company with A.M. Best.
Insurance available to US residents only.
If you have any questions about this insurance policy or would like to speak with an insurance agent, please call 1-800-222-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the ICRT as we are not authorized to discuss the policy with you.