The skills taught in all Reiki trainings offered by the
ICRT are meant to be used by the student for personal
development or to be used with family or friends.
How to Register
When you have located a class that you would like to register for, there are three methods you can use to sign up:
- Questions about a Class? If you have questions about Reiki or about the classes or if you would like to register for a class, contact the teacher directly. Please visit the teacher's website, email them or call them on the phone. You will find the teacher's contact information by clicking on their name in the class schedule. The class schedules listed are not complete as new classes are being added and updated regularly. So, please contact the teacher directly if you have questions or are interested in taking a class.
- William Rand's classes, sign up on line by clicking on the link for the class you're interested in. You can submit your deposit or full fee payment via credit card using our secure server.
- For William Rand's classes, you can also send your registration request along with your deposit or full class fee to: Vision Publications, 21421 Hilltop Street, Unit #28, Southfield, Michigan 48033. Please make your check payable to The International Center for Reiki Training. Make sure that you include your complete contact information including your mailing address, Email address if you have one and a phone number where we can reach you. In addition, include the location and date of the class that you are registering for. Please note that all Center classes are taught by Licensed Reiki Master Teachers (LRMTs) who are independent business people. All class fees are paid to the teacher and are not paid to the ICRT. Please contact the teacher directly if you have questions about a class.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you in expanding your Reiki education.
Reiki classes are taught by the Center all over the US as well as in other countries. If you are interested in attending, see our current schedule of classes
If you would like to schedule a class in your area, can recruit a group of students, and provide a place to hold the class, you can earn your tuition. Call the Center for details.
All classes are taught by ICRT Licensed Reiki Master Teachers (LRMTs). Certificates are awarded, Reiki manual is included.
Fees for international classes may be higher than in the U.S. Please inquire.
The International Center for Reiki Training
The Center is located on two peaceful acres with lots of trees and bushes. We have a large class room with fireplace, a treatment room, office, and hot tub. We are located in Southfield, Michigan. If you are flying in to take a class, you would land at Detroit Metro airport. There is a second training center in Hana, Hawaii.
Class Sponsorship Program
For persons interested in receiving Reiki training in exchange for organizing a class, we have developed a Reiki Sponsorship Program. The following requirements are necessary to complete a Class Sponsorship as exchange for your class tuition:
- Recruit and register 8 to 10 students.
- Provide a space to have the class.
- Be the "contact person" for questions, directions, etc., for the class
- Develop your commitment to Reiki by building your practice of Reiki. See Developing Your Reiki Practice for hints and tips.
This program is an excellent way to empower yourself and your friends, family and community. Once you are accepted to the sponsorship program we will provide practical guidance tips for setting up the class and a sample brochure and will ask you to check in from time to time about progress.
To apply for the sponsorship program, please send us your address, phone and a short paragraph explaining your interest in Reiki, the level of training you are interested in sponsoring and any prior training. For more details or to apply, please call or contact the center.