Usui/Holy Fire® III Online Reiki I & II - 2/4/2023
Usui/Holy Fire® III Online Reiki I & II Training
February 4-5, 2023
Saturday 8:30am - 6:30pm PT / 11:30am - 9:30pm ET
Sunday 9:00am - 6:30pm PT / Noon - 9:30pm ET
Online Class from Hana, HI
Class fee $495.00
William Lee Rand
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata, the Japanese Reiki Techniques and the Holy Fire® healing energy. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces
- Placements for I & II
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols with greater energy and effectiveness. The Placements make use of Holy Fire® energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
A 178 page class manual and a certificate are included.
All Reiki class registrations include a one-year subscription to the Reiki News Magazine! If you currently have a subscription, four additional issues will be added to your subscription. This includes International students.
If you have questions, please contact the Center at 800-332-8112,
248-948-8112, fax 248-948-9534 or email email@example.com
In the process of learning to be a healer, we'll be practicing on each other and receive healing as well. This is a wonderful class for the beginner and is also valuable for those who have already taken Reiki training. We're going to have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in class.
Love and blessings,
William Lee Rand
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
You can register for this class by paying the whole fee or by paying the non-refundable deposit fee. Deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within 1 year. If you have already made a deposit payment please pay your balance by going to your account page - click on the Deposits tab and finalize your balance payment. After acceptance into the class, your class information will be sent.