Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II - Taiwan - 10/12/2020
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II Training
New Taipei City, Taiwan
October 12-14, 2020
Monday 8:30am - 6:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 6:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 6:30pm
Class fee $700.00
William Lee Rand
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style and the Holy Fire® Energies. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. The following subjects are taught:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- The complete hand placement system
- Gassho meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- How to see Auras and Past Lives
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces
- Placements for I & II
In this class attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently than attunements, but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy and to empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire® energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki II symbols are used in this class.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as for the techniques mentioned above.
A 192 page class manual and a certificate are included.
If you have any questions about this class or any other class,
please contact the Center at 1-800-332-8112 or 1-248-948-8112 or
Fax 1-248-948-9534 or by email at email@example.com
For local information please contact Richard Hsia.
In the process of learning to be a healer, we'll be practicing on each other and receive healing as well. This is a wonderful class for the beginner and is also valuable for those who have already taken Reiki training. We're going to have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in class.
Love and blessings,
William Lee Rand
Holy Fire® is the registered service mark of William Lee Rand.
If class shows out of stock, contact us to be placed on a waiting list.
Please indicate the class level and location you are interested in.
You can register for this class by paying the whole fee or by paying the non-refundable deposit fee. Deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within 1 year. If you have already made a deposit payment please pay your balance by going to your account page - click on the Deposits tab and finalize your balance payment. After acceptance into the class, your class information will be sent.