by William Lee Rand
If you are a Reiki teacher, you’ll need to provide Reiki class certificates for your students. If you are a Professional Member of our Reiki Membership Association, or an LRMT, then you’ll be able to print your certificates from the membership website. However, if you are an Affiliate member or not a member at all, you’ll need to produce your own class certificates.
Here are the steps to follow to produce Reiki class certificates.
- Go to an office supply store and purchase a pack of blank certificate paper. Here is the link to the online Office Depot certificate page: https://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?Ntt=certificates
- Create the words for your certificate on standard letter size paper in Landscape orientation using MSword or a similar program and formatted to fit appropriately when printed on certificate paper. A pdf mock-up of a Reiki I&II certificate is provided. This mock-up can also be used for the Reiki Master and Karuna certificates by changing the text. Samples of the class description text are provided. This text and the other text on the sample is meant to be an example only and it is suggested that you edit the text to match the style of Reiki you are teaching.
- Create a different certificate mockup for each of the different kinds of classes you teach. As an example, create a different mockup for Reiki I&II, Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki.
- Use the class description text included with this article to create your certificates and edit it to more exactly match the style of Reiki you are teaching.
- If you have a business name or a Center name, place it at the top of the certificate. If not, then delete the place holder text for this.
- When you create the class mockup, change the class name and the class description text to match the correct class.
- Open the mockup for the class you need certificates for in msword and then save it on your computer in the class file for the class you are printing certificates for.
- Change the student name and class date to match the class.
- Change the class description text to match the correct class.
- Change the teacher name to your name.
- Print the student’s certificate as a PDF file and save it to the class file.
- Then print the hard copy certificate using the certificate paper and sign it.
- Seals can be bought at an office supply store. Order your own embosser to emboss your Center name and logo onto your seals; google seal embosser.
- Hand the certificates out at the end of class or mail them to your students if it is an online class.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for each student.
- You may need to make other changes and adjustments to these instructions to match your specific needs.
Reiki Class Certificate – Class Description Text
These are samples and you may need to make changes to them to match the style of Reiki you teach.
Has received the necessary Placements and instruction for the Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I&II class
and has demonstrated comprehension of the knowledge and skill necessary to give hands-on and
distant healing sessions through the use of Holy Fire® Reiki energy for First and Second Degree Reiki.
Has received the necessary Placement, Ignitions and instruction for the Usui\Holy Fire® III
Reiki Master class and has demonstrated comprehension of the knowledge and skill necessary
to give Reiki Master healing sessions and to teach Reiki I&II and Reiki Master classes.
Has received the necessary Ignitions and instruction for the Holy Fire® III Karuna
Reiki® training and has demonstrated comprehension of the knowledge and skill in giving
Karuna Reiki® healing sessions, teaching classes and providing the Holy Fire® III based
Placements and Ignitions for Reiki I&II, Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki® Master classes.