CD: Reiki Panel Discussion
* 30% DISCOUNT SPECIAL *
A 30% discount is available for anyone ordering 5 copies or more. If you enter 5 copies or more in the quantity box above, our shopping cart program will automatically calculate the discounted price for your order.
This panel discussion took place at the 2008 Reiki Retreat at Lake George, New York. Seven Licensed teachers with the ICRT answered questions presented by those at the retreat. The teachers were: Lynn Boggess, Carolyn Musial, Marita Swartz, Colleen Benelli, Kathie Lipinski, Jessica Miller, and William Lee Rand. Beth Simmons Stapor was the moderator. The questions were:
- What are some of the most serious illnesses or health challenges that clients have come to you for help?
- Have you any success in treating people with Cancer?
- What is the thing you think is the most important in preparing to teach a Reiki class.
- What do you do if you have a student that’s trying to dominate the class or becomes difficult while teaching the class.
- What is your most memorable transformation or healing that Reiki has helped with?
- So many people giving poor Reiki classes in an hour or over the internet so students aren’t really learning anything. What can be done about this?
- Teachers/Practitioners – How do you keep from burning out? What do you do to take care of yourself?
- If the Reiki symbols are all over the internet, why do we need to keep them secret?
- How do you know when it’s your intuition guiding you to do something or is it just wishful thinking?
- I have signed up to teach Reiki One and Two in my local community center. They say I have to have insurance in order to do it. They say $2M aggregate and $1M general liability. Any ideas where I could get insurance for less than $1,000?
- What direction do you think Reiki is going in at this time?