ICRT Reiki Membership Association Agreement
As a member of the ICRT Reiki Membership Association I agree to abide by the following:
- I agree to abide by the ICRT Reiki Membership Association code of ethics in all activities relating to the practice, teaching or promotion of Reiki.
- I agree to abide by the ICRT Reiki Membership Association Standards of Practice.
- I have completed my membership application accurately. I understand that it is my responsibility to update my account information when it changes.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to abide by any state/province, local or county laws and rules, if any, regarding Reiki and any complementary integrative modalities that I practice. I have no knowledge of any incident, suit, pending claim, license revocation or ethics hearing violation against me. I have never been the subject of any investigation in connection with any sexual misconduct or act, molestation or assault. I attest that I have completed all of the required schooling, training and certification for Reiki and any complementary modalities that I have listed on this application and that I practice. I pledge to provide the highest quality services to my clients and community and to offer my services in a professional and compassionate manner.
- I agree to purchase my class manuals for all my Reiki classes from the ICRT and provide one manual to each student.
- I agree to place the ICRT Reiki Membership Association logo link on the home page of my web site (if I have one) and link it to the ICRT Reiki Membership Association home page.
- If I am a Professional Member, I agree to issue the ICRT Reiki Membership Association student certificates to each student. I understand that once I have printed certificates and my credit card has been charged, a refund for any portion of certificates printed is generally not possible. If a refund is made, it will be at the sole discretion of the ICRT.
- I agree that once I sign up and my credit card has been charged for dues, I am signing up for a perpetual membership and will be charged each year on the same day for this membership. If I wish to cancel my membership, I will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the renewal date. Once charged and I decide to end my membership for any reason and at any time, any remaining portion of dues will be forfeited.
- If I do not abide by any part of this agreement, I understand that I could be dropped from the ICRT Reiki Membership Association. The ICRT Reiki Membership Association has sole discretion in determining if a member has not abided by any part of this agreement. If a member is dropped from membership, any portion of remaining dues will be forfeited.
- ICRT Reiki Membership Association and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability from your use of this site, including any loss resulting from a cause over which they do not have direct control including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephones or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, governmental restrictions, power or grid issues, Internet issues, or acts of God.