Reiki I & II | ART/Master | Karuna Reiki®
Reiki I & II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time..
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- 192 page class manual
- Class certificate.
- CEs and CEUs for nurses and massage therapists are provided.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Cost, $410.00 with a $175.00 non-refundable
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Tibetan Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 180 page class manual.
- Free copy of the Reiki News Magazine.
- CEs and CEUs for nurses and massage therapists are provided.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Tibetan system of attunements as well as the Usui system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
This class is a deeply healing experience
Cost, $1025.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit. The cost may be higher in places such as Stonehenge or other foreign locations.
The Meaning of Karuna
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translanted to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action." When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. It is also stated in the Buddhist literature that Karuna must be accompanied by prajna or wisdom in order to have the right effect.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present as well as those in spirit.
The Karuna Reiki® Class
To qualify to take this class, a student must have been a Reiki master for at least 6 months and be able to draw the Reiki II and master symbols from memory.
It is the next step after Reiki master and is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols. We have experimented with and taught this system for over 10 years and have found it to be effective and powerful. In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The energy has a more definite feeling to it. It provides more healing on the emotional and spiritual levels and also can help one become more grounded. Those who receive the attunements report experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here: The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self. The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance. The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding. The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Both levels of Karuna Reiki® and both attunements will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all twelve symbols. You will be able to teach all four levels of Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class.
Both levels of Karuna Reiki® and both attunements will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all twelve symbols. You will be able to teach all four levels of Karuna Reiki after taking this class.
Lots of practice time is included for giving treatments, usingthe symbols and for learning the attunement processes.
We will also be doing a Reiki meditation to be aware of and heal the Shadow Self and using chanting and toning with Karuna Reiki®.
Come network with other Reiki Masters from all over the country and often the world! This is an exciting workshop with lots of dedicated, high energy people.
A certificate and a 45 page manual is included with in depth descriptions of each symbol and each attunement process.
You will also be offered the opportunity to become a "Registered Karuna Reiki® Master" with The International Center for Reiki Training. You will then be able to use our manuals and your student certificates will come from the Center. If you would like more information on becoming this process, please contact us.
Practicing and Teaching Karuna Reiki®
The symbols can be used just like other Reiki symbols when giving Reiki treatments. When teaching, you can teach the whole method in one 3 day weekend as discribed above as long as your students are already Reiki Masters. Or Karuna Reiki® can be divided into four levels - two practitioner levels and two Master levels. In level one, the first four symbols from Karuna I are taught, along with the practitioner attunement and time to practice the symbols. In level two, the second four symbols from Karuna II are taught, the attunement for them is given and time is taken to practice. After this the Karuna master level is taught.
Cost, $1025.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit. Prices may be higher at Stonehenge or other foreign locations.
Top of Page