Holy Fire® Reiki
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II | Usui/Holy Fire® ART/Master
Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- 192 page class manual
- Class certificate.
- CEs for massage therapists are provided.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Cost, $410.00 with a $175.00 non-refundable
deposit. Prices may be higher at Glastonbury or other foreign locations.
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki ART/Master
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9am to 6:30pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui/Holy Fire® Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire® Master ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
- Lots of practice time practicing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- The How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual.
- Free copy of the Reiki News Magazine.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire® system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
This class is a deeply healing experience
Cost, $1025.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit. The cost may be higher in places such as Stonehenge or other foreign locations.
Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®
The Meaning of Karuna
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as "compassionate action." When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. It is also stated in the Buddhist literature that Karuna must be accompanied by prajna or wisdom in order to have the right effect.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present as well as those in spirit.
The Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® Class
To qualify to take this class, a student must have been a Reiki master for at least 6 months and be able to draw the Reiki II and master symbols from memory.
This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a practitioner and a Master class. Those that take the class will be able to use the symbols in their Reiki sessions and teach all levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®. It is complete with eight practitioner symbols, one master symbol, three ignitions and two mediations that are guided directly by the Holy Fire®.
We have experimented with and taught this system in hundreds of classes and have found it to be effective and powerful. In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The addition of the Holy Fire® energy in early 2014 has taken it into a higher level of consciousness. Feelings of love, joy and peace are experienced along with a much deeper level of healing. The Holy Fire® Karuna energy provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
A brief description of the four Karuna I symbols is given here: The first symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful with past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth, thus shattering delusion and denial. It heals the shadow self. The third symbol fills the person with love and restores balance. The fourth symbol completes the treatment by bringing the client back into the body and grounding. The Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful. They help connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While they have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
Both levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® and three ignitions will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all nine symbols including the Holy Fire® Master symbol. You will be able to teach all four levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class. Those who have already taken ART/Master or Karuna Reiki® will be able to teach all levels of Holy Fire® Reiki including I&II, ART/Master and Karuna Reiki®.
Lots of practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols and for learning the ignition processes.
We will also be using chanting and toning with Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®.
Come network with other Reiki Masters from all over the country and often the world! This is an exciting workshop with lots of dedicated, high energy people.
A certificate and a 125 page manual is included with in depth descriptions of each symbol and each attunement process.
You will also be offered the opportunity to become a "Registered Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® Master" with The International Center for Reiki Training. You will then be able to use our manuals and your student certificates will come from the Center. If you would like more information on becoming this process, please contact us.
- Classes taught all across the US and other countries.
- See our training schedule for dates and locations.
- Class manual and certificate included.
Practicing and Teaching Karuna Reiki®
The symbols can be used just like other Reiki symbols when giving Reiki treatments. When teaching, you can teach the whole method in one 3 day weekend as discribed above as long as your students are already Reiki Masters. Or Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® can be divided into three levels - two practitioner levels and one Master level. In level one, the first four symbols from Karuna I are taught, along with the practitioner ignition and time to practice the symbols. In level two, the second four symbols from Karuna II are taught, the ignition for them is given and time is taken to practice. After this the Holy Fire® Karuna master level is taught.
Cost, $1025.00 with a $325.00 non-refundable deposit. Prices may be higher at Stonehenge or other foreign locations.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are
registered service marks of William Lee Rand.
Top of Page